Due to the evolving nature of COVID-19, P.A.W.S for Rehabilitation will be changing our operating procedures:
- We will remain open with normal business hours and continue to provide therapy for your pets.
- When you arrive in the parking lot please remain in your vehicle, and call 757-472-8400 or text 757-803-3754 to let our staff know that you are here.
- Staff will have you sign our COVID paperwork and/or ask you some questions about possible COVID exposure. We will then escort you into the building.
- At this time we are allowing one (1) client per patient to accompany their pet inside the building.
- All staff and visitors are to wear a mask covering both nose and mouth throughout the duration of the time inside the building.
- Payment will be handled at the front desk at time of check-out.
If you have any questions regarding these changes, please contact us and we can discuss the situation further.
Thank you for your understanding during this uncertain time and please bear with us during this adjustment as we try to keep our patients healthy and clients and team members safe.
P.A.W.S. For Rehabilitation